My top five values are :
- Harmony – This means that unity in relationships; the absence of conflict and strife between associates. Harmony is important to me because am not the type of person to be negative and I do not like conflicts. I believe that relationships with others must create a bond that cannot be broken .
- Love- This means unselfish devotion that freely accepts another person. Love is important to me because I treat others how I want to be treated. I believe that relationships with love should not be judged based on the type of person that is involved .
- Honesty- This means truth, openness and fairness of conduct; integrity. Honesty is important to me as it reflects if a person is real and being truthful. I believe that a honest person must be rewarded for being loyal and real.
- Relationships- This means being surrounded by people who like and care about you. Relationships are important to me as it give an open mind and willingness to say things that a next person should know. They create bonds and friendship to a next person.
- Autonomy- This means the drive to be an independent, self-determining individual. Autonomy is important to me as it speaks about me. I aim to be independent and I am a very determine individual. I believe that I will reach my goals one day in the act of helping others.